adjective, -er, -est, noun
- great value or worth. rich harvest
- producing or yielding abundantly. rich soil
- full and mellow in tone. rich sounds
- abundant, plentiful, or ample. rich in ideas
- warm and strong in colour. rich velvet
- highly amusing, absurd, 'ridonculous'. that's rich
Latest ProjectsAwesome things that have been conjured up in the creative lab
Soooooo, a little bit about MEIn Toronto born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool and all shooting some hockey outside of the school ..
I won my fair share of colouring contests as a child.
Shoppers Drug Mart, Loeb, Loblaws ..
you name it, i won it.
Grew up with dogs for the past 20+ years.
Currently sharing my life with a husky, a welsh corgi and occasionally dog-sitting a golden doodle.